MSc International Management
“The International Management Master’s degree programme opens a lot of doors. Depending on the needs and goals of the individual student, this unique qualification is the ticket to a career in top management or to a PhD."
Prof. Dr. O'Mahony, Programme Director MSc International Management
Why study MSc International Management?
... because you study in two countries: The stay at the foreign partner university is completely integrated into the curriculum, credits are fully recognised.
... because you study completely in English.
... because this programme transfers sound intercultural skills.
... because this programm focuses on the international dimension of business and management.
- Length of course
- 12 to 15 months, depending on the ECTS credits acquired in your first degree
Applicants with a three-year bachelor degree (180 ECTS) must also complete an integrated six-month internship. This will extend the programme. Relevant work experience obtained post graduation may be recognized towards or instead of the compulsory internship.
- Place of study
- Reutlingen and the foreign partner university (Piacenza/Italy, Boston/USA, Reims/France or Puebla/Mexico)
- Beginning of course
- Winter semester
- Application deadline
- 10 June
- Language of instruction
- Foreign languages
- Master of Science (MSc)
EU and IPBS students: €15.000
Non-EU students: €19,000
Additional costs of €2,200 for students who begin at Northeastern University
The costs include: Tuition fees at the partner university, organisation, handouts and examinations.
You have to consider further expenses for: travel, accommodation, living, local registration costs (e.g. semester contribution at Reutlingen University of €147.80), textbooks or any other personal expenses.
Application costs: 50 € (not refundable)
You will find all Information regarding costs on the programme’s website.
- Admission requirements
- First degree completed with 210 ECTS credits and a minimum grade of 2.5 (German grading system)
Applicants with 180 ECTS credits have to complete an additional internship; graduates of non-business degree programmes must have taken at least 4 courses in business, including two from the quantitative area .At least 6 months work experience
Very good English language skills (TOEFL - minimum of 83 ibt / IELTS minimum of 6.5 with minimum of 6 / unit)
- Available places
- Depending on quality of applications
This degree programme deals with questions such as...
- How do you manage an international organisation?
- What strategic instruments do you need to ensure international growth?
- How do you evaluate the diversification benefits of a global investment portfolio?
- What are the benefits and challenges of supply chain management in an international context?
- What effects do cultural differences have on business decisions?
- How do you lead an international team effectively?
- What are the success factors of well-known international brands?
Perspectives: Careers & opportunities
Graduates of this degree programme work in all industries.
Typical corporate areas:
- General management
- Management accounting & finance
- Banking & finance
- Human resource management
- Management consultancy
- Operations management
- Marketing & sales
Rankings & accreditations
ESB Business School has been system accredited by the FIBAA. Within the accreditation process the internal quality assurance system of ESB Business School was audited and awarded the seal of quality of the accreditation council. All degree programmes of ESB Business School pass through this rigorous internal quality assurance system and in this way achieve accreditation.