Year founded: 1972
Headquarters: Walldorf, Germany
Employees: more than 105.000 worldwide
Partner companies: more than 22.000 globally
Offices: In over 130 countries
SAP Company Information
SAP is the market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and in all industries run at their best: SAP customers generate 87% of total global commerce. Our machine learning, Internet of Things (IoT), and advanced analytics technologies help turn customers’ businesses into intelligent enterprises. Our end-to-end suite of applications and services enables our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and make a difference.
Our Culture and Values
International cooperation with colleagues from diverse cultural backgrounds is an everyday occurrence at SAP. A sense of community, fairness, flexibility, and enthusiasm are paramount. We operate an open-door policy in all departments and at all levels.
Working for the world’s leading provider of business software opens up a whole host of opportunities for students:
- Working student positions
- Bachelor’s and master’s thesis
- Graduates Programs: CareerStarters (Consulting), Sales Academy (Sales&Presales), SAP Next Talent (Development, Design & Data Science), Global HR Early Talent Program, Global Finance Rotational Program, SAP Academy for Business Transformation, North America Services Delivery Academy, CoE Early Talent Program – North America
- Direct Entry Graduates Positions in many different SAP departments
- All available jobs worldwide are posted online at the SAP Careers Page.
- SAP supports your personal career development with:
- Competent, on-the-job support
- Career success center
- Targeted job enrichment
- Internal rotation between positions and roles
- Internal, international fellowship program
- Internal vacancies market
- …and much more!
SAP offers flexible working time models and:
- Free leisure activities (gyms, saunas, tennis courts, sports groups, exercise classes…)
- Free daily lunch at all locations
- Time accounts
- Pension plan and accident insurance
- Share-related benefits
- …and much more!