Prof. Dr. Niamh O'Mahony
Anglo-American Studies with the focus on Business
+49 7121 271 3028
Building 17, Room 113
- Programme Director of MSc Global Management and Digital Competencies (IPBS)
- Programme Director of MSc International Management (IPBS)
- Language Officer of ESB Business School
- Business English
- Intercultural Competences
- BA (Bachelor of Arts) German and Romance Studies (University College Cork, Ireland)
- MBA (Cardiff Business School, University of Wales College of Cardiff, Great Britain)
- MA (Master of Arts) Translation Studies (University College Cork, Ireland)
- PhD: “German-Irish Corporate Relationships: The Cultural Dimension” (Aston University, Birmingham, Great Britain)
- Account Executive (Europe), Marketing and Distribution at a Welsh subsidiary of a global company
- Employee in a family business, Cork, Ireland
- Lecturer for Business German at Aston University, Birmingham, Great Britain
Kneip, P., O'Mahony, N., Schütz, T., & in der Beek, A. (2019), Attraktiver Arbeitgeber für die Generation Y auch ohne "schicke" Produkte. PERSONALquarterly. 1, 38-45.
Graef, M. & O’Mahony, N. (2019). Design Thinking. WISU - Das Wirtschaftsstudium. 48(10), 1082-1085.
Graef, M. & O’Mahony, N. (2021). Design Thinking und radikale Innovationen. WISU - Das Wirtschaftsstudium. 50(1),74-82.