For over 140 years, Beiersdorf has been a companion in people’s lives, caring for healthy beautiful skin. With our global core brands NIVEA, Eucerin, La Prairie and Hansaplast, Beiersdorf is a worldwide leader in skin care. On a local scale, we have strong positions with brands like Aquaphor, Coppertone, Chantecaille, Labello, 8x4, atrix, Hidrofugal, Maestro, Skin Stories und Florena.
Our more than 20.000 employees in more than 170 affiliates all over the world are the reason why we can grow fast and sustainably. Behind each brand, each product and each success are our people whose passion and entrepreneurial spirit make us a global leader in skin care. And our care has always gone further: We at Beiersdorf CARE BEYOND SKIN. We care for people and are committed expand our positive impact to our environment, our society and our consumers.
Do you enjoy working for beloved brands trusted by millions of people throughout the world while developing yourself further? And would you like to help shape the future of products like NIVEA and Eucerin while caring beyond to create impact to our consumers, our society and the planet? Then explore the exciting career paths offered by the inventor of modern skin care and discover the many interesting opportunities for advancement and challenging responsibilities we provide all over the world. Whether you’re a career starter or a seasoned professional, or whether your background is in sciences or business, our open, integrative and purposeful corporate culture fosters excellence and will give you the freedom you need to let your entrepreneurial spirit unfold and to live out your enthusiasm for brands, people, and innovative technologies and markets.
- During your studies: Voluntary internship, compulsory internship, working student.
- After graduation: Beyond Borders Trainee Program, Direct entry.
Internship or working student job:
- Internship: 2025€ per month.
- Working student job: 19.39€ per hour.
- 37.5 hours/week, which you can arrange flexibly through flexible working hours and possibly home office by arrangement.
- Attractive new campus in the center of Hamburg.
- Close support from a contact person in the respective department.
- A large student network for regular exchanges at work and at our events.
- Wide range of sports offered by the Beiersdorf sports community (online and on site).
- Company restaurant, where you can benefit from our discounted lunch offer up to five days a week.
- Three free products from our brands, such as NIVEA or Labello, every month.
- Permanent contract with an attractive annual salary:
- With a Bachelor's degree: 60,000€ annual salary.
- With a Master's degree: 64,000€ annual salary.
- 18-month program.
- Flexible program with various stations in Germany and abroad.
- Six-month assignment abroad.
- Support from experienced mentors.
- Active trainee community with lively exchange between experienced and new trainees from different countries.
- Support through individual coaching, group trainings, workshops, and involvement in BEYOND BORDERS consulting projects.