Bonduelle BDG GmbH, based in Reutlingen, as a subsidiary company of the Bonduelle-Group with 13.000 employees, produces fresh-cut salads for the food retail industry as well as for well-known large-scale consumers in two different locations in Germany. Furthermore, Bonduelle commercializes its cans and frozen products in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. To maintain the leading position market, we keep the focus on the high quality of our products as well as the qualification continuous of our nearly 500 employees in Germany. Counting almost 50 years of experience and success, Bonduelle Deutschland has become one of the most recognized and appreciated references on german food market.
Key facts about us:
- We operate for the D-A-CH market, but are part of the French Bonduelle Group, which is active worldwide with approx. 13,000 employees
- Clear future strategy with clear mission and projects – reference for plant based food & nutrition!
- SUSTAINABILITY, is a top priority for us
- We are on the way to B!Corp certification
- In Germany we have approx. 500 employees at two locations
- REUTLINGEN – in the heart of the Swabian countryside
- STRAELEN – in the beatiful Lower Rhine regione
- Products that are future-oriented, extremely tasty and grown REGIONALLY!
- International exchange and projects